Why you should visit Folexin
SUPPORT YOUR NATURAL HAIR GROWTH
Folexin is a dietary supplement designed to support thick, strong and healthy hair. Folexin not only supports the natural hair growth process, but it also helps support skin health and natural sebum (hair oil) production.
Folexin is a formula made with vitamins, minerals and natural botanicals that helps to support overall hair health, thus supporting the natural process of hair growth and the visible quality of your hair. If you're looking for a way to supplement and nourish your hair's health, or provide support for your hair’s natural growth process and quality, then Folexin may be the solution for you.
The Folexin formula is made with nutritional ingredients that host a number of benefits:
Biotin, otherwise known as vitamin B7 or vitamin H, is a water-soluble vitamin that is a member of the B-vitamin complex. The B-vitamin complex is a group of key nutrients needed for healthy metabolic, nerve, digestive and cardiovascular functioning. Biotin works with sulfur in the body to play a role in supporting the hair growth cycle, and is commonly supplemented today for supporting healthy hair, skin, and nails
Native to China, fo-ti has been used by the Chinese people for centuries as a means to support general health and anti-aging. It’s traditionally believed to help support the natural hair growth process
The Folexin formula includes a range of natural ingredients that together assist in the support of strong, healthy hair.
Here are just three of the essential vitamins in Folexin:
- Folic Acid - Folic acid has proven effects on cell generation. Hence, it naturally supports follicles and natural hair growth in both men and women. Regular consumption of folic acid has been found to be beneficial for general health.
- Biotin - Otherwise known as vitamin H, biotin is essential for the normal metabolism of proteins and fatty acids. Healthy levels of biotin are needed for normal hair production.
- Vitamin B6 - Vitamin B6 is an important member of the Vitamin B-complex family. It activates many enzymes and chemical reactions involved in the metabolism of the hair proteins, keratin and melanin.
Folexin is manufactured under GMP guidelines in a US FDA registered facility.
Using Folexin you can expect:
- Support for thick, strong, healthy hair.
- Support for your hair's natural growth process.
- High-quality ingredients, third party tested.