Military Spouses No Cost Training! Start Your Short-Term Training for a High-Demand Healthcare or IT Career Today!
MyCAA Pays Active Duty Spouses $4000 In Education Benefits.
Use your MyCAA Scholarship to pay for high quality job training. MedCerts gives you the knowledge and skills you need to achieve a national certification in many high-demand healthcare and IT positions. You will earn the credentials you need to secure a new job and start your new career.
MedCerts helps you prepare for National Certifications in Healthcare and Information Technology to enhance your career opportunities!
- Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS)
- Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
- Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS)
- Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA)
- IT Helpdesk Administrator (A+ & Network+)
- Healthcare IT Technician (Healthcare IT)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard (MCSA)
What is MyCAA job training funding for military spouses?
The Military Spouses Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) program provides $4,000 funding to pay schools directly for career training, so there is no cost to you!
An eligible spouse must be married to an active duty member of the Army, Navy, Air Force or Marines, in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2 or O1-O2. If you are the spouse of National Guard and/or AGR member, the sponsor must be on federal Title 10 active duty orders as reported in DEERS.